Senior Financial Communications Adviser
Senior Financial Communications Adviser # 079787
Switzerland-Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time | Corporate Functions |
Job ID 079787English
- A senior spokesperson role in the Financial Communications and Group Topics team within the Group Corporate Communications Division of Credit Suisse
- A function within a division thatimplements and pursues a long-term, sustainable corporate communications strategy and positions Credit Suisse among the media and other key external stakeholders. The team aims at protecting, maintaining and enhancing the reputation of Credit Suisse worldwide
- To become part of ateam that is dedicated to managing the communication of the bank’s financial performance, near, mid and long-term strategy, and wide range ofcomplex corporate themes for the Group.
- The chance to partner with colleagues across the Group - regions, divisions and functions – including, the CEO and Chairman’s office, Investor Relations, Public Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Legal, Finance and General Counsel
- University degree preferably in finance or economics; further education desirable
- Experience between 8-10 plus years’ experience at a listed global institution within Investor Relations, Corporate Communications, Strategy, or related financial function a must. Candidates from advisory also welcomed
- Solid experience advising at a senior level
- Ability to work and manage stakeholders across all functional areas and across regions. Ability to impact and navigate across all levels in a matrix environment
- Solid track record managing complex corporate themes including strategy changes, Investor Day, restructuring, equity and bond communication, crisis management, financial reporting including results, Annual Reports etc, ad hoc regulatory announcements, and a proven interest in major topics impacting the banking industry
- Superior written (including editing and proofreading), spoken and presentation skills
- Proven ability to condense and communicate complex analytical information into a press release, corporate presentations, media statements, speaker notes and Q&A for a variety of stakeholders
- A can-do attitude to alltasks essential
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and to work on multiple demanding projects and prioritise your own work load
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to perform well in a diverse, demanding and multicultural organization
- A high level of commitment and energy, and ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and take firm decisions
- Highly principled character who adheres to strict ethical and compliance standards, particularly around the handling of sensitive non-public information
- English and German proficiency is a must; French as a second language is a plus
Mrs. T. Goop (HIOD 2) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Nov 18, 2016