Senior Line Business Manager/COO in Group Operations Solutions Delivery (GOSD)
Senior Line Business Manager/COO in Group Operations Solutions Delivery (GOSD) # 067131
Schweiz-Region Zürich-Zürich | Vollzeit | Technology [IT] |
Stellen ID 067131 English
- A Challenging and exciting role in a global COO Organization in Group Operations Solutions Delivery (GOSD)
- Responsibility to oversee all financials and cost accounting activities for one or more larger units within GOSD including Region Switzerland. Activities include, but are not limited to, forecasting (incl. tracking and monitoring of all deltas), handling of monthly accruals according to the guidelines, cost efficiencies and saves, control of the financial budget as well as transfers and actual re-class as needed, support the yearly budgeting process.
- Responsibility to participate in the project portfolio, incl. regular reconciliation between portfolio and cost accounting, tracking and controls of CTB & RTB Portfolio view as
well as reporting as required to ensure correct allocations in Portfolio view to match CA cost expectations.
- Support the development of a Workforce Strategy, track implementation and report on the relevant performance indicators.
- Support on the tracking of our various KPIs and also on TCO
- Provides Support to the sub-department head and functional unit heads in the day to day management activities.
- Active contribution to the continuous optimization and development of line business management processes.
- Graduate degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance or equivalent; alternatively a similar education in this topic with the respective work experience
- Proven track record of several years’ experience in a similar role as Controller/ Business Manager/ Management Accountant in a global and complex IT environment
- Sound knowledge of financial aspects and controlling
- Solid leadership skills in combination with the right level of operational knowledge and implementation skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the flexibility to interact on all different seniority levels
- Fluent English and German language skills
Mr. S. Dowe (HLOD 21) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.