Credit Risk Specialist UHNW Client Solutions
Credit Risk Specialist UHNW Client Solutions # 081975
Switzerland-Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time | Corporate Functions |
Job ID 081975English
- Challenging Zurich-based position within the Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) credit risk team of the International Wealth Management (IWM) division
- Assessment of complex and non-standard collateralized finance transactions within this strategic client sector. This includes single stock lending and risk concentrations across asset classes, derivatives, and transactions featuring non -standard
- counterparty types or bespoke structures
- Highly transactional role with exposure to a wide array of transactions presenting a clear opportunity for technical development
- Sophisticated internal business model with wealth management credit risk, in many instances, managed via a Zurich trading book complete with hedging possibilities
- Working independently or with senior credit officers as part of a cross-functional deal teams. These include Trading, Structuring, Legal and Market Risk along with other functions in the Credit Risk organization
- Credit decision authority or, as required, the presentation of credit requests to team head and senior management, including the
- Chief Credit Officer International Wealth Management. Credit analysis to include the full range of risk assessment – collateral, structural and
- recourse along with legal and reputational risk considerations
- Active involvement in risk-related projects
- An autonomous professional environment working as part of broader team of 12 risk specialists
- An internationally-oriented career and attractive possibilities for professional development, including in-house education, along with internal mobility.
- A fast-paced and dynamic work environment supporting the expanding and strategically important IWM lending business.
- Master in Economic Science or Banking & Finance, CFA or GARP qualification would also be beneficial
- Banking experience whether in corporate/ private/ investment banking or credit analytics
- Experience in risk analysis, including derivatives
- Knowledge of and interest in capital markets
- Fluent in English, further language skills – specifically German - would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and confident communication skills, coupled with a structured, pragmatic and solution-oriented
- High level of motivation and strong team ethic
Mr. G. Lehnhoff (HIOD 23) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Nov 3, 2016