Business Management & Development BA Emerging Europe - Senior Team Member
Business Management & Development BA Emerging Europe – Senior Team Member # 080163
Switzerland-Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time | Private Banking and Wealth Management |
Job ID 080163English
- An exciting and challenging Business Management & Development role close to the front in one of the fastest growing IWM Business Areas with a focus on UHNWI and upper HNWI clients in Russia, Greece, Israel and Eastern European markets
- Opportunity to drive and shape projects and initiatives relating to the strategic, organizational and operational development of the Business Area in a fast paced and deal driven environment
- Development of the BA’s business analytics capability incl. development of an RM performance steering framework; measurement and analysis of market performance; and monitoring and analysis of business drivers and relevant financial indicators
- Analyse, define and monitor cost saving initiatives
- Responsibility across the entire financial lifecycle incl. financial & strategic planning, budgeting, performance management, reporting and year end assessment
- Creation of analyses, reports and frameworks that support top management in strategic decision making and communication with Division and Group executives
- Preparation of management presentations, business reports and front communications
- Representation of BA Emerging Europe in IWM Divisional initiatives and working groups
- Excellent career development platform with frequent exposure to senior management and flat hierarchies as well as close collaboration across BA COO functions, Advisory & Sales and the IWM Division
N. Parel (HIOD11) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Nov 30, 2016