Senior Project Manager - Strategy Implementation & Projects IWM
Senior Project Manager - Strategy Implementation & Projects IWM # 083042
Schweiz-Region Zürich-Zürich | Vollzeit | Corporate Functions |
Stellen ID 083042 English
- You an interesting role within the Compliance organization of the International Wealth Management (IWM) division in Zürich
- The possibility to further develop your project manager abilities and to take on responsibility as project manager by driving Compliance related projects in an international environment
- Close interaction with partners within Compliance and IWM business and in doing so the opportunity to build-up as well as extending your network within the bank worldwide
- An excellent opportunity to build in-depth Compliance and business knowledge
- A visionary team, whose team spirit, and specific expertise guarantee an exciting, open-minded and flexible working environment
- A role with international scope, strong senior management exposure as well as excellent possibilities for you to assume more responsibility and grow within the organization
- An above average university degree, ideally with a specialization in Risk / Compliance / Legal, or Economics in general
- At least seven years of professional experience in project management, optimally gathered within the banking environment, related financial services firms or management consulting companies
- Practical experience in Compliance / Risk Management or in Audit is viewed as a plus
- Proficient English skills is a requirement, German is an asset
- You have demonstrated the competence to coordinate and handle projects in a complex environment in combination with a distinct economic understanding
- Good analytical skills, a structured and focused way of working and the capability to get things done
- The ability to work independently, a dedicated hands-on-approach as well as a high level of reliability and team-orientation
- You cultivate a diplomatic and constructive way in collaboration and negotiation, good communication and partner skills
- You show an open communication style and willingness to contribute to a highly motivated team
Ms. M. Moos (HIOD 22) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.