Compliance Officer Operations 80-100%
Compliance Officer Operations 80-100% # 075872
Switzerland-Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time | Corporate Functions |
Job ID 075872English
- An interesting and challenging position within the Compliance Operations department, which is responsible for providing Compliance advice to Operation units in Switzerland. As an independent function it monitors business activities and performs regular and ad-hoc compliance risk assessments in order to minimize potential risks to the bank’s reputation and the violation of laws, regulations and internal policies. We are looking for an experienced candidate located in Zurich to support the Operations business in all regulatory and compliance matters.
- Advice Operation departments in relations to Tax, Products, FX and Derivatives, Securities, Credit Operations, Processes, Digitalization and IT matters.
- Participate in Compliance related projects, initiatives or working groups relevant for Operations services business.
- Provide consulting services to management as well as employees in the implementation of processes and supervision of Compliance.
- Ensure Compliance with external and internal regulations in order to actively manage operational, regulatory and reputational risks.
- Provide training on compliance matters to staff members.
- Coordination and monitoring of regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Develop and cultivate good working relationships with other departments of the Compliance- and Legal-Division, the Business and other control functions to continuously improve our control environment.
- Ensure relevant Policy and Procedures are in place.
- Participate in the preparation of reports towards Compliance Management.
- Higher Education - degree in economics or law or specific compliance training (e.g. Diploma of Advanced Studies in Compliance Management)
- 3-5 years of working experience in a bank or financial institution
- Good knowledge of Compliance and/or Operation services and relevant work experience in an Operations-, Risk- or Compliance function
- Ability to work independently and interact with all levels of management in a professional and positive manner
- Sound analytical skills and attention to details
- Enthusiastic person with good communication skills and adapted to work in a team
- Very good German and English language skills
- Desire to perform in a control function
- Affinity to MS Office programs, Flair for IT
Fiona Zimmermann ( HLOD 13) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Nov 21, 2016