Mode of employment:Vollzeit
If you really want to make a difference– make it with us
Siemens is a global engineering powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization, with around 348,000 employees in more than 200 countries. Our ideas and innovations make a real difference in our lives. From energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies via infrastructure and industry solutions to medical technologies – we want to make the future a better place. That is why we are always looking for ambitious people who are eager to turn today’s challenges into tomorrow’s opportunities.
The position will be within department of Global Services – Real Estate the Siemens internal real estate department managing all Siemens properties within the company.
Your job – challenging
and future oriented
- You are responsible for the commercial management of the Asset Management Unit (AMU) Southwest Europe, including budgeting / forecasting and actual reporting on AMU level (consolidation) as well as controlling.
- Ensuring of compliance with accounting standards (i.e. ADSTAR reporting or Investment Properties identification) will be an integral part of your tasks.
- It will be up to you to support the regional headquarters business development & portfolio management and asset management unit in portfolio management (i.e. portfolio risk identification, transparency, location concepts, definition of a maintenance strategy, vacancy management and vacancy controls).
- Additional responsibilities include commercial support for negotiation and preparation of external renting and customer lease contracts below threshold; support OS external renting in negotiation of contracts above thresholds, development of business cases in regards to operational lease business.
- You work as an interface towards the Siemens Real Estate customers / partners within the asset management unit.
- Responsibility for several group team leaders in different countries (setup: Italy, Portugal and Spain) falls under your remit.
Your qualifications –
solid and appropriate
- You have a degree in business administration, real estate management or a similar education.
- Management skills in people management, assessment and controlling of operations as a minimum, forms part of your profile.
- You provide expert knowledge of Financial Management and business administration, budgeting and forecasting.
- Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge in multiple corporate real estate disciplines, e.g. asset, property and lease management, procurement of real estate services.
- You offer a deep understanding of strategic real estate management, location concepts, I-App and real estate property purchases, sales and real estate market mechanism.
- A high level of customer orientation as the competent partner to location management is vital.
- A personality with a high degree of communication and negotiation skills as well as social competency sets you in good stead.
- Fluent business German and English completes your personal profle; other languages are of course welcome.
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a huge number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/jobs/why.
Contact us – easily and directly
We look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 243263 at: Christoph Vinck, +41 79 944 75 85.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.