Experienced Marketing Executive
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Brand, Marketing &Communications' team is looking for you!
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, organized and creative Marketer to work on the ambitious marketing programmes of our practice in Switzerland. The role involves providing strategic and tactical brand and marketing advice to a large and diverse practice, as well as designing and driving the delivery of campaigns, which use the full marketing, mix. The individual will join a dynamic team and will engage specialists across the firm in order to deliver impactful experiences for our clients.
What you can expect from us
Take responsibility for developing and managing the allocated Marketing budget. Educate Partners and internal teams on how to successfully collaborate with the go to market function. Effectively engage with other teams outside of marketing, for example, PR, Design Studio, Digital teams, in order to deliver distinctiveness in all our campaigns.
- Work with Business Unit Leadership to:
- Create and agree a marketing plan which aligns with business objectives;
- Lead high-profile marketing initiatives, ensuring ongoing buy-in and engagement from the Partners and business;
- Challenge and review the outcomes to ensure that marketing activity aligns with business objectives and presents truly compelling and innovative experiences for our clients;
- Drive the go to market agenda: agreeing treatment for priority areas, apportioning budget and resource, driving activities and reporting impact and return on investment.
- Master’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or economics, with a minimum of 5 years of marketing experience (professional services marketing preferred).
- Ability to develop a high-level understanding of complex, technical subject matter.
- Influencing skills - The role holder will need to be able to put his/her views across clearly, articulating the benefits of marketing activity in business terms, and have the confidence to engage senior people.
- Creativity and the desire to work collaboratively to reach innovative solutions.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and hands-on approach
- Capable of committing and delivering to short deadlines to keep up with a fast-paced market environment.
- Fluent in English and German OR French
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portalwww.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contactSarah Günther firstname.lastname@example.org