Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Consulting - Specialist Global Trade Management, Senior Consultant
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
The Enterprise Applications group delivers business focussed transformation programmes supported by process design, people solutions and technology. We are a global SAP partner and one of the largest, project-proven, SAP consultancies in the world.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• The key responsibilities in this role require you to use your expertise in SAP GTS to assist our clients’ sourcing and global trade issues from conceptual development through to implementation
• We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally
• Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative
• You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Zurich or Geneva
• University degree (master's, MBA or PhD)
• At least 3 years of professional experience working in an SAP environment with focus on GTS
• Additional experience with further key SAP modules (e.g. SD, MM)
• Good understanding of and practical experience in configuration and customization of global trade processes as an integral part of the Procure to Pay and Order to Cash processes
• You work independently, take the initiative and are happy taking on responsibility
• You have excellent technical and analytical skills
• You enjoy working as part of a team and your extensive experience with customers means building customer relationships comes easily to you
• You would also be prepared to work abroad
• You enjoy working with different people from different fields
• You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeta Ilova on email@example.com.