Internal Client Services - Marketing, Social media and Digital content specialist
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Marketing team is looking for you!
The Social media and Digital content specialist will manage the social media presence for Deloitte in Switzerland. You will act as the firm’s social media expert, advising internal clients on best practice, helping shape content that will be published across our channels, and run internal programmes to encourage the effective use of social media by our staff.
You will work closely with the Head of Corporate Digital, Communications and Marketing to create and maintain the digital presence for designated service line areas across both the intranet and website.
What you can expect from us
- Publish and help shape relevant, timely and engaging content on a daily basis to the Deloitte Switzerland social media channels
- Update and publish content in a timely manner on the intranet and website using a content management system
- Work closely with social media account holders within the business, sharing content and best practices
- Work with senior members of the business leadership to develop their personal use of social media
- Work with the marketing leads for designated service lines to develop and deliver digital strategies to increase effectiveness of Deloitte's online marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute digital campaigns based on thought leadership and service line offerings
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, digital marketing or communications
- 3-5 years of marketing experience (digital marketing or website development preferred)
- You should have experience with content management systems (Adobe and Sharepoint preferable), Photoshop, HTML/CSS, SEO
- Fluent in English and German a must. French a plus.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin on firstname.lastname@example.org