Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Consulting - Actuarial, Consultant
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
What you can expect from us
• We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company
• You will have day-to-day responsibility for delivering reliable solutions
• Hands-on modeling work, as well as other tasks such as reviews, pricing, and
• You will be supporting work stream leaders and project managers in daily
project tasks, as well as working independently in your work stream
• You will be liaising with our clients on a daily basis requires you to
establish yourself as a competent partner for management and a trusted
• Business requirements must be understood and pertinent and insightful
recommendations are developed to help our clients excel
• Fachhochschule / University Degree (e.g. Insurance or Finance Mathematics,
• 1 to 3 years relevant previous work experience either at a top consultancy
practice or in the Financial Services Industry, with a focus on financial
modelling and life insurance
• Initial experience with actuarial software (e.g. Prophet) is highly desirable
• Qualified actuary or studying towards such a qualification also a plus
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• "Can do" attitude with a real willingness to learn and participate
• Enthusiasm and passion for the delivery of market leading solutions that make
• Willingness to travel
• You enjoy working with different people from different fields
• You communicate confidently in German and English - any further languages
would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Reddington on firstname.lastname@example.org.