Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Risk Advisory - Assurance, Risk & Compliance Analytics, Internship 3-6 months
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Our Risk Advisory experts advise customers how to manage technological, operational, financial and business process risks. Is risk advisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• We offer you an international, dynamic and young work culture.
• You will work in interesting projects, which will challenge your problem solving skills and your ability to propose and develop innovative solutions that meet or exceed our stakeholders’ expectations.
• You will join our young, motivated team at our branch in Zurich.
• The position is project based and temporary for 3-6 months with the option of extension.
• Degree from a university or technical college in business with a good mix between technology and economy topics or alternatively, in computer science, mathematics or equivalent.
• Experience with data tools such as SQL, Access/Excel, MySQL, ACL, SAS, Idea, R.
• Practical experience with programming languages such as Java, C#, .Net or ABAP.
• You think analytically and in a structured manner to address complex business-related topics with support of data analysis.
• You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact A. Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org