Financial Advisory - Forensic Services, Senior Consultant
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
We are ranked one of the largest forensic advisory practices in Switzerland. We work across industry sectors on investigations with both a local and international reach, in a broad range of issues, including fraud, bribery and corruption, cross-border tax investigations and accounting misstatement.
Forensic Services provides specialist advice assistance to companies and lawyers relating to fraud, corruption and regulatory investigations. Within that team, we are currently expanding our Financial Crime capabilities, and are seeking practitioners with particular interest and expertise in that area.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- As the financial crime expert you will work alongside our wider forensic teams, as well as other Deloitte professionals, developing innovative solutions and advising on their financial crime projects
- Collecting and analysing data and providing technology advice in relation to financial crime
- Managing small technical teams and awareness of the complete lifecycle of projects
- Working directly with senior management to assist with the development of appropriate propositions
- Developing a role within the Forensic Investigation team as a whole, supporting business development opportunities and helping to grow the practice
- The role is client facing and may involve periods working directly with the client on site
- Completed economic university degree with excellent academic credentials and business focus
- CPA, CFA, CF or other equivalent designation (completed or in progress)
- 2 + years previous experience in financial crime and/or compliance, technical accounting, auditing and/or financial advisory related experience - forensic accounting, investigation or litigation services
- You have experience of leading project-based delivery and you will need to demonstrate outstanding analytical skills, conceptual structured thinking and a proactive attitude.
- We are particularly interested in hearing from people with a keen eye for detail, who like taking on responsibility and who can handle the pressure of delivering quality results to demanding timescales.
- The growing international focus of our work also means that you should be willing to travel when required and have a very good command of German and English/ or French and English. Any other language is a plus.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portalwww.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Yves Rüegg at firstname.lastname@example.org.