Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Audit - Corporate, Manager/Senior Manager
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international customers to achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Is auditing your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
You will be joining a culturally diverse leadership team of one of Deloitte’s largest Energy and Resources audit client, a FTSE 20 company, providing both exposure to the excellent Swiss working environment and the UK financial markets. We require a strong audit professional to continue to deliver a world class audit to this marquee client.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• You will be joining the leadership team managing this complex and challenging global audit with regular contacts with component teams from 17 different countries.
• You will be the team’s subject matter expert on all UK related corporate governance and audit regulatory requirements, bringing important insights to the team and client management through various training and team briefings.
• You will own a number of key client relationships building your personal brand and credibility.
• You will also be supported to grow this unique skill set in the Swiss market and to contribute to the growth and development of Audit in Deloitte Switzerland.
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
• A degree from a university or technical college in accounting and finance would be an advantage.
• You are a professionally qualified accountant.
• You are a senior manager or manager with UK FTSE 100 client experience with specific knowledge and experience of UK Corporate Governance and audit regulatory requirements.
• You have experience in managing globally diversified and complex audits.
• You have excellent technical and analytical skills.
• You communicate confidently in English. Any further languages, especially German would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Kica at email@example.com.