Financial Advisory - Analytic & Forensic Technology E-Discovery, Senior Manager
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
Our Financial Advisory Team offers our customers customised advice on mergers & acquisitions, transactions, company valuations and restructuring. Is financial advisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
The eDiscovery team within Forensic Technology is a national practice dealing with a variety of global fraud, corruption and regulatory investigations.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- Assist clients in addressing the technological challenges of today’s complex investigation and litigation environments.
- Implementing thoroughly practical approaches supported by specialist technology and processes.
- This role will allow you to combine your technical expertise with the opportunity to play a key role in the management of the eDiscovery team.
- You will also be expected to play a leadership role in the growth of the practice through business development activities.
- The role is client facing and may involve extended periods working directly with the client on-site, therefore as well as technical skills, strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- Completed university degree with excellent academic credentials and business focus
- Solid experience managing the entire lifecycle of eDiscovery projects (review platforms, including experience designing and managing review workflows)
- Understanding of data preservation, processing technologies, image production requirements and quality control
- Demonstrated experience developing and training people within a technical practice structure
- An ability to build relationships, liaise with clients and willingness to work abroad
- Knowledge of Relativity or similar review platform technologies
Desirable additional experience and technical skills
- Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Query Optimisation, Database Design and Implementation)
- Understanding of the application of text analytics to eDiscovery ‘Technology Assisted Review’ methodologies
- Working knowledge of EnCase, FTK, X-Ways or other computer forensic software, Nuix or other data processing software (an asset)
- Audio analysis techniques and tools, experience with Nexidia (an advantage)
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portalwww.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Yves Rueegg at firstname.lastname@example.org.