We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Tax & Legal team is looking for you!
Our Reward team provides a broad range of inter-disciplinary advice to national and international clients in the area of compensation models and structures, with a special focus on executive compensation and long-term incentive schemes.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- You will lead and actively work in inter-disciplinary projects for our national and international clients, both directly for clients as well as via our international network of companies.
- Designing and implementation of incentive plans, cash- or equity-based and supporting our clients from the conceptual design to the actual implementation, including tax and legal aspects.
- You will provide complex advice in an ever-changing environment, giving you the chance to be challenged, to be proactive and to be creative.
- You will form an important part of a growing team and you will help us further shape and develop our services in the market.
- You will mainly work out of Zurich, with meetings and projects in all areas of Switzerland.
- You have an academic qualification, preferably in law or economics.
- At least 4-6 years' professional experience in a reward role (preferably in Switzerland), either on the corporate side or in reward consulting. Additional experience in pensions would be an advantage.
- You enjoy working in a challenging and inter-disciplinary area, with different people from different fields.
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages, especially French, would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Guenther at firstname.lastname@example.org.