Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Consulting - Sourcing & Procurement, Business Analyst
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
The Sourcing & Procurement team supports high-profile clients and guides them in all aspects of outsourcing advisory projects from strategy definition through to vendor selection, negotiation and transition. The outsourcing advisory assignments include both business process and information technology outsourcing. We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• In this entry-level position, you will be integrated into a project team from the start. You will work in partnership with the customer and on challenging problems and solutions.
• Your daily work will involve preparing, organising and carrying out projects for customer mandates where you will have senior stakeholder exposure. You will enhance your skills in data analysis, structuring presentations, stakeholder engagement and logical thinking.
• We offer you an international, dynamic and young work culture.
• You will join us in a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat hierarchies.
• You will join our young, motivated team at our branch in Zurich.
• A very good university degree (master's or MBA), preferably management or technology related and some initial practical experience.
• You enjoy working independently as well as being in contact with customers.
• You are reliable, willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment and happy to work independently.
• You are happy to travel for our international clients.
• You communicate confidently in German and English. Knowledge of French/Italian is an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Sandra Böttcher at email@example.com.