Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Consulting - CIO Services - Senior Manager IT M&A
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
We have a senior role available to assist with the growth of our IT M&A capability. You will join the CIO Services team ‑ where we specialise in providing advice and implementation expertise to our senior technology clients.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• We are seeking candidates that have experience in preparing, planning and delivering IT M&A programmes
• You will support our clients and guide them through technology programmes resulting from acquisitions, divestitures, carve-outs and other transactions
• Your role will involve working in collaboration with Deloitte and client teams to assess the client’s current situation, develop a design and plan and then to deliver the resultant programme
• We provide a team oriented environment that allows for both personal and professional growth
• While focused on the Swiss market, our projects usually have an international scope and provide room for creative and self-motivated work
• You can expect to be fully integrated in a team with support from Deloitte Partners
• You will have opportunity to take the lead on projects, helping to deliver successfully with a high degree of independence
• University level degree (Master, MBA or PhD)
• Professional IT experience of more than 10 years, ideally gained in a consulting firm or large multinational organisation
• Experience of the separation, migration and integration of technology infrastructure, applications and data as part of an M&A transaction and conducted at an ‘M&A pace’
• Experience of how IT fits into an overall transaction through the different phases of the deal‑ from due diligence through the conclusion of the TSA
• An understanding of the specific technology challenges relevant to M&A in global organisations in the Life sciences, Banking, Insurance or Manufacturing industries would be relevant
• Strong analytical capabilities and positive result orientated personality are required
• Strong technology programme management skills and experience are essential
• In addition to technical knowledge and experience we require candidates with excellent communication skills and the ability to assist in the sales cycle within a consulting organisation
• Previous Consulting experiences are considered highly advantageous
• Very good command in English; fluency in German is desired; additional languages are considered advantageous
• Full travel mobility
• Demonstrate working knowledge of one or more of the following:
o IT Due Diligence
o Planning and execution of IT integrations ‑ infrastructure, applications, data
o Planning and execution of IT separations ‑ infrastructure, applications, data ‑ from logical through physical separation
o IT organisation design, processes, governance and service management in complex M&A
o Knowledge of the design, negotiation and operation of IT Transition Service Agreements (TSAs)
o IT Programme Management and complex programme delivery
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeta Ilova on email@example.com.