Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Consulting - Deloitte Strategy and Operations - Digital Supply Chain / Industry 4.0, (Senior) Manager
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
You will work with the Deloitte Strategy and Operations alongside our colleagues in Deloitte Digital to advise our clients on their end to end Supply Chain digital transformation journey. As digital transforms the way our clients think and act, the necessity for supply chain and operations to adapt becomes increasingly important. Our clients now want to leverage the latest digital supply chain technologies and data insights from the Internet of Things (IoT) across their supply chains and manufacturing locations.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• You will be leading multiple highly-complex, multi-solution consulting and implementation engagements as an expert in Industry 4.0 and digital supply chain
• You will deploy hands-on functional and technical skills, as well as digital supply chain business acumen to architect cross-functional solutions for our clients
• You will demonstrate leadership during project definition, estimation processes and delivery
• We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company
• Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavor and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day
• University degree (master's, MBA or PhD)
• You have an academic record of achievements from a reputable university or equivalent (preferably with a Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management (SCM) or Engineering)
• You are a strategic thinker and problem solver
• You have excellent knowledge of the latest digital supply chain trends, developments and technologies deployed in an industrial context (e.g. manufacturing, freight and logistics, product development)
• You understand digital solution architecture concepts in a supply chain context including proof of concept activities, business case development, performance and capacity planning, network/infrastructure planning, security architecture, and systems integration
• You show deep experience through whole project lifecycle and ability to lead projects throughout the lifecycle (including architectural design, development, implementation, deployment and life cycle management)
• You work independently, efficiently and are solution-oriented
• You have excellent technical and analytical skills
• You are a reliable team player and have experience managing staff
• You have a growing network of contacts in Switzerland in the supply chain functional area
• You communicate confidently in English and either French or German - any further languages would be an advantage
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeta Ilova on email@example.com.