Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Consulting - Technology Integration, Senior Business and IT Architect
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
The Service Area Enterprise Application serves our clients with a range of technology design, package and custom implementation as well as integration services. We are looking to further strengthen our service area with an experienced enterprise architect.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• Participation in challenging IT large scale projects for our domestic and multi-national customer base
• Access to cutting-edge innovation programs in order to grow your career with us
• Excellent networking and knowledge development base in Switzerland and internationally
• We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally
• Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative
• You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Zurich, Basel or Bern
• University degree (master's, MBA or PhD)
• 5+ year's professional experience in IT Architecture Design and Implementation
• Good understanding of and practical experience in multiple technology stacks as part of major vendor environments as SAP, Oracle and Open Source Frameworks
• Strong networking skills and ability to work with people
• Strong business & technology acumen in different industries
• Proven track record in IT / enterprise strategy and architecture development
• Strong experience and broad area of expertise in large scale technology or business transformation programs (enterprise-wide)
• Working independently and proactively taking the initiative and responsibility.
• Very good analytical skills
• You enjoy working as part of a team and your extensive experience with customers means building trusted client relationships comes easily to you
• You have a good network in the Swiss market and are able to develop client relationships independently
• You are comfortable to travel in Switzerland and EMEA
• You enjoy working with different people from different fields
• You communicate confidently in German and English ‑ any further language would be an advantage
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeta Ilova on firstname.lastname@example.org.