Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Consulting - Supply Chain Management, Procurement, (Senior) Consultant
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Our Procurement practice works with a variety of high profile clients across all the major industry sectors. Typical projects might include new procurement operating models, from vision and strategy to transforming key process like category management, procure to pay, , supplier relationship management including shared services and eProcurement.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• You will work in project teams of 2-10 consultants usually at the client site and also support business development and knowledge management activities
• Operating as an integral part of the Deloitte Consulting team, you will have access to our broad range of market-leading services, propositions, assets and training opportunities
• You will leverage Deloitte’s global organisation and experience in providing and implementing innovative recommendations and solutions to your clients
• We offer you the opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm with a strong entrepreneurial culture
• You will fast broaden your experiences, working with experienced international Deloitte professionals and high-profile clients
• Our projects usually have an international scope and always provide room for creative and self-motivated work
• Excellent university level degree with strong numerate skills (e.g. Economics, Engineering, Business Administration)
• Previous consulting experience with a recognised consultancy is a must requirement
• Significant industry experience in changing and transforming Supply Chain and Procurement functions is an asset
• Experience in Life Sciences, Agro Chemical, Global CPG/Retail and Manufacturing sectors
• Knowledge of market-leading eSourcing and eProcurement tools is beneficial
• Excellent team player with interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Ability to quickly identify business challenges and to focus on delivering results and value in Supply Chain and Procurement environment
• Understanding of and/or change experience in typical project areas across the Procurement and Supply Chain Operating Model, with focus on strategy, process, organisation, people and technology
• Experience in using Microsoft software in an analytical environment
• Fluency in English is must‑have, and German or French
• Travel mobility to serve international clients
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeta Ilova on firstname.lastname@example.org.