Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Consulting - M&A Integration and Separation, Senior Consultant
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage complex problems in M&A, specifically in the operational and functional areas of Integration and Separation. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you!
Integration and Separation advisory is one of the fastest growing practice within Deloitte and we serve leading companies, both in Switzerland and worldwide.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• We offer you the opportunity to join a fast growing firm with a strong
international team and proven approach to client engagements.
• You will support M&A integration and separation projects which include
analysis of M&A on the client's business model, scenario analysis, the
integration or separation of a diverse set of functional and operational areas of
a business, operational execution and many more.
• You will quickly broaden your experiences, working with experienced
international Deloitte professionals and high-profile clients involved in M&A
• You will develop opportunities at clients, contribute to proposals and support
the development of client offerings.
• Our projects regularly have a global scope and provide room for creative, self-
motivated work, as you develop your skills and manage work streams and
more junior team members of the team.
• You will be addressing business problems in an analytical manner, structure
decision making and strive to develop pragmatic solution real time.
• Excellent university degree from a reputable institution; MBA from a leading
business school or Masters.
• Previous experience (3+ years) or background in consulting within a leading
• Experience in the sales and delivery lifecycle of consulting projects.
• Insightful thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks, and
“thinking out of the box”.
• Team player with an enthusiastic, positive, 'can do' attitude.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with notable presence.
• Passionate about doing an outstanding job; both for the client and to contribute
to the growth of Deloitte.
• Fluency in English and either German or French.
• Willing to travel if required.
Any questions? Get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Yves Rüegg on firstname.lastname@example.org.