Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Consulting - Monitor Deloitte Private Sector, Senior Consultant
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Our Private Sector strategy team works side by side with our clients' top management to solve essential strategic challenges. Our perspective is broad - we form interdisciplinary teams and use our deep industry knowledge and client experience to investigate and analyse markets, competitors, customers and our clients' organisation in order to deliver practical and visionary solutions.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• We offer you a varied, very client-facing and challenging role in a fast growing company
• You will fast broaden your experiences, working with experienced international Deloitte professionals and high-profile clients
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day and will have access to our broad range of market-leading services, propositions, assets and training opportunities
• The nature of our work varies greatly, but chances are your engagement will involve all of the following over time: corporate strategy; customer, product and channel strategy; market entry/growth; new business development; portfolio analysis and investment decisions; financial modelling to quantify a strategy or investment; implications of business strategy for a client's business model, their operations or the supporting technology; cost and activity analysis and deal advisory work
• You will be addressing business problems in an analytical manner, structure decision making and strive to develop pragmatic recommendations
• While focused on the Swiss market, our projects usually have an international scope and provide room for creative and self-motivated work
• Excellent university degree from a reputable institution; MBA from a leading business school or equivalent experience
• Previous experience (4+ years) and background in strategy consulting within a leading consulting firm
• Incisive thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks
• Team player with an enthusiastic, positive, 'can do' attitude
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with notable presence
• Passionate about doing an outstanding job for the client
• Fluency in English and either German or French
• Full travel mobility
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeta Ilova on email@example.com.