Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Audit - Financial Reporting Advisory Services, Manager/Senior Manager
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Financial Reporting Advisory team is looking for you!
Our financial reporting advisory group helps our national and international customers to achieve their goals, manage their risks and improve their financial reporting. Is financial reporting your passion? Then we are the right company for you.
The Financial Reporting Advisory Group offers advisory solutions to a wide range of national and international clients in the financial reporting area. This includes conversion projects, implementation of new financial reporting standards (IFRS, US GAAP, Swiss GAAP FER), support in M&A transactions and serve as quality assurance function at our audit clients. We also provide interim support in the technical financial reporting area to companies.
Deloitte offers you internal and external training programme to support your career progression.
What you can expect from us
• International organisation with reputational brand.
• Working in an entrepreneurial environment with excellent growths perspective.
• Leading conversion and implementation projects.
• Taking an active role acquiring new customers and developing innovative service offerings.
• We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
• A degree from a university or technical college in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting would be an advantage.
• Strong technical skills (IFRS and/or US GAAP).
• Team leading and project management skills.
• You have and advisory mind-set and convincing client communications skills.
• CPA, ACCA or similar exam is an advantage, but not a requirement.
• You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Kica at email@example.com