Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Consulting - Banking Transformation, (Senior) Consultant
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Financial Services is a large and fast growing industry practice within Deloitte and we serve many of the industry leaders in Banking, both in Switzerland and across the world.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• We offer you the opportunity to join a fast growing firm with a strong international team approach to client engagements
• In this challenging position you can demonstrate your strong analytical capabilities and apply knowledge of selected tools and techniques, drawing logical conclusions
• You will work side by side with our clients' top management in various sub-industries (e.g., Retail Banking, Asset and Wealth Management, Private Banking, Investment Banking) to understand issues and market challenges, refine ideas, and propose solutions to problems addressing key client needs
• You will build follow on opportunities at clients, contribute to proposals and support the development of client offerings
• Working with the top companies in the Banking industry you will have excellent opportunities for further professional development
• Our projects regularly have a global scope and provide room for creative, self-motivated work, as you develop your skills and manage work streams and more junior team members of the team
• Strong academic background
• Solid experience within the Banking industry gained directly from working in the industry or from relevant project work within a consulting firm
• Experience/ knowledge of one or more of the following: target operating models, core process definition and implementation (business architecture design and implementation, Banking processes and systems, implementation of regulatory topics, IT strategy and/ or major programme delivery, core platforms e.g., Avaloq, Temenos, Guidewire)
• Experience in the full sales and delivery lifecycle of consulting projects
• Insightful thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks, and “thinking out of the box”
• Energetic team player with an enthusiastic, positive, 'can do' attitude, strong communication and interpersonal skills, with notable presence and confidence
• Passionate about doing an outstanding job; both for the client and to contribute to the growth of Deloitte
• Fluency in German and English is essential, fluency in French is a plus
• Willing to travel if required
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Isabelle Mock on email@example.com.