Financial Advisory - Analytical Forensic Technology, Consultant
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
Our fast growing Forensic practice is looking for exceptional graduates in the fields of analytical technologies. Forensic & Dispute Services (FDS) provides specialist advice assistance to companies and lawyers relating to fraud, corruption and regulatory investigations.
The Analytical and Forensic Technology (AFT) team captures, processes, analyses and interprets electronic data for either our investigation teams or directly for our clients.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- The rapidly-expanding service line, based in Zurich and Geneva, offers you high-quality work and a great deal of variety, where no two cases are the same.
- As a career starter you can expect to be trained in all three of our technical disciplines: Computer Forensics, Data Analytics and Electronic Discovery.
- You will not only be assisting in building up a complete new lab infrastructure but be also responsible for maintaining and operating the Forensic lab, the sound handling of evidence, and to guaranteeing high quality of deliverables.
- Your work may involve assisting with the collection of potential evidence from a suspect’s computer, processing and analyzing huge amount of data, analysing mobile phone logs and recovering deleted text messages or assisting our investigators to find the ‘smoking gun’ document to crack the case.
- You are a graduate and have completed your Bachelor / Master Degree (Information Technology, Computer Science, Criminal Science, Engineering)
- You are mastering Windows Server, Linux systems, MS SQL, data backups, IT security, common programming, scripting languages and Microsoft Excel as well as a good knowledge in IT infrastructure topics.
- You have experience with relativity in a data centre application environment and you will need to demonstrate outstanding analytical skills, structured thinking and a proactive attitude.
- We are particularly interested in hearing from people with a keen eye for detail, who like taking on responsibility and who can handle the pressure of delivering quality results to demanding timescales.
- The growing international focus of our work also means that you should be willing to travel when required and have a very good command of German and English/ or French and English. Any other language is a plus.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portalwww.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Yves Rueegg at email@example.com