Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Risk Advisory - Assurance, Risk & Compliance Analytics, Consultant
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Our Risk Advisory experts advise customers how to manage technological, operational, financial and business process risks. Is risk advisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
As a consultant in our Assurance, Risk & Compliance Analytics team, you have huge potential to develop your skills and ultimately boost your personal and professional development.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• You have the great opportunity to face renowned clients working in interesting projects.
• Your responsibility will be solving business related problems with the use of innovative analytics approaches.
• You will provide our clients with new and powerful ways to leverage their own data.
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
• Start date is in autumn 2016.
• Degree from a university or technical college with a good mix between technology and economy topics or, alternatively, in computer science, mathematics, physics.
• Experience with data tools such as MySQL, Access/Excel, SQL-Server, SAS, ACL, Idea, Qlik, Tableau, Spotfire or R.
• First practical experience with programming languages such as SQL, ABAP, Java, C# or .Net.
• Analytical mind-set driven by curiosity and willingness to address complex business-related topics with support of data analysis.
• You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact A. Gross at email@example.com