Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Audit - Experienced positions as Senior, Assistant Manager, Manager
At Deloitte we offer tremendous opportunities for varied careers. Your career path will encompass a series of evolutionary changes based on your level of experience entering the firm. We are looking for new Talents in our Corporate Audit or Financial Services Industry teams.
• Successful candidates must be a Certified Accountant (Swiss CPA, ACCA or equivalent) or at the stage of achieving the qualification within 2 years.
• Between 2 and 6 years in a Big 4 audit firm in the field of the audit of local and international firms and be able to manage international engagements as well as teams, mandatory.
• Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills are a requirement.
• In addition, excellent written and spoken French and English are required, German is an asset.
• You are proficient with commonly used computer applications, e.g. Microsoft Office.
You wish to develop your technical and management skills in a new and fast-growing environment and are interested in working in a performance oriented and motivated team. We will offer successful candidates excellent career and training opportunities.
Deloitte is one of the leading auditing and consultancy companies, offering services in the fields of auditing, tax consultancy, consulting and corporate finance. It employs over 14’000 people in the United Kingdom and Switzerland, with more than 1’300 experts working in Zurich (headquarters), Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano. Deloitte has 210’000 staff working in over 150 countries around the world.
We are looking forward to your complete online application via www.careers.deloitte.com.
Assma Ougrou, Human Resources, Tel. +41 58 279 80 72