Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Consulting - Finance Technology, Business Analyst/Consultant
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
In Enterprise Applications Finance Technology, we model managerial and financial accounting solutions, leveraging modern ERP across multiple industries: insurance, banking, pharmaceutical, etc.
We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme (e.g. CIMA certificate).
What you can expect from us
• In this entry-level position, you will be integrated into a project team from the start where you can count on the support of your experienced colleagues.
• You will analyse clients business challenges, evaluate suitable solutions based on existing best practices, conduct the according analyses and present your recommendations to the client’s middle or top management.
• You will improve your expertise in process analysis and design combined with an in depth knowledge of putting real world data into ERP systems
• We offer a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat hierarchies.
• You will join our young, motivated team at our branch in Zurich.
• A very good university degree (master's) with focus on Economics with IT background, IT/Computer Science with sound accounting background or Technology Management
• Internships or initial professional experience abroad.
• Good understanding of the managerial and financial accounting principles. Experience with SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics or any other ERP or Business Intelligence solution is an advantage
• Strong analytical capabilities, communication skills and good process understanding
• You communicate confidently in German or French and English.
• Full travel mobility.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Sandra Böttcher at firstname.lastname@example.org.