Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Financial Advisory - M&A Integration and Separation Advisory, Banking Industry Specialist
This is your opportunity to join Deloitte's M&A Integration & Separation Advisory team in Zurich, providing integration and separation expertise and consulting services to corporate clients, multinationals and Private Equity investors in Switzerland and worldwide. Benefiting from significant client exposure and learning from very experienced practitioners in the field, you will be involved throughout the entire M&A lifecycle of complex and high profile transactions.
The Banking Specialist role includes the following activities:
• Supporting clients to deliver superior shareholder returns from integrations or carve outs.
• Working across the entire M&A deal lifecycle, from pre-deal synergy reviews and the development of integration or separation blueprints to day one planning and post-deal implementation.
• Building functional experience working with client leadership in business functions within the banking or insurance environment, such as investment management, operations, or information technology.
• Developing consulting skills such as strategic thinking, programme management and stakeholder engagement.
• Developing expertise in synergy tracking, reporting, risk and issue management, change control and stakeholder management.
• Contributing in varied ways, from leading large teams to working hands-on with senior executives.
You will have responsibility for:
• Project management of mid to large-scale integration or separation assignments in the banking and insurance environment including: client interface, managing an engagement team, managing multiple workstreams across various functions and geographies, managing project risks / issues and engagement financials.
• Production of high quality deliverables (including client presentations, workshops, and detailed written reports and analysis) within agreed timescales, briefing the engagement Partner / Director accordingly.
• Supporting business development, marketing initiatives and practice development activities such as client proposals, marketing events, key client account management for the banking and insurance industry, internal trainings, and recruiting.
• Completed university degree with excellent academic credentials.
• At least seven years of work experience in a bank or top management consultancy focussed on banking and insurance, preferably both.
• At least three years of M&A-related experience with demonstrated ability to assess, improve, and execute integrations and carve outs in the financial services industry.
• Had a significant role in delivering / leading an integration or carve out in the banking or insurance environment including strategy development, stakeholder management, programme management, day one readiness, synergy tracking, and risk and issue management.
• Deep functional expertise in banking operations or industry sector knowledge in the Financial Services and Insurance industry.
• Strong commercial acumen, business diagnostic and problem solving skills.
• Comfortable working in a transaction environment with senior management.
• Excellent working ability in English and German (written and spoken).
• Must be flexible with schedule and willing to travel nationally and internationally as required for client projects. Should be authorised to work in Switzerland or hold a European passport.
We have ambitious growth plans that provide significant opportunities for successful candidates to progress rapidly and develop within this exciting and dynamic environment. The expanding service line, based in Zurich and Geneva, offers you high-quality work and a great deal of variety, where no two cases are the same. We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who have a keen interest in the challenging environment of Integrations and Separations to assist in expanding our business.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world, offering services in the fields of auditing, tax, consulting and financial advisory. It employs over 14’000 people in the United Kingdom and Switzerland, with more than 1’400 experts working in Zurich (headquarters), Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano. Deloitte has 225’000 staff working in over 150 countries and territories around the world and over $35 Billion total revenue. Deloitte AG is a Swiss subsidiary of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portalwww.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Yves Rüegg on firstname.lastname@example.org.