Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Consulting - Insurance, Operations & Strategy, Senior Consultant
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Insurance Transformation is a dynamic team of insurance specialists that delivers customised solutions to top clients in the Swiss Re/Insurance market.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• Your primary focus will be on the delivery of client work that will successfully
fulfil and exceed client expectations and deliver engagement objectives
• You will own clear deliverables, lead work streams and start to develop strong
long-term client relationships with the aim to be recognised as a trusted
business advisor in the insurance sector
• To be successful in this role you will work as part of a team of industry
specialists providing consulting services to major insurance firms, so you'll
quickly build upon your existing industry knowledge to become an expert in
Assignments will be focused across the full spectrum of the Insurance industry and will include:
• Digital and innovation
• Insurance operations efficiency and automation
• Process transformation and cost reduction
• Data Analytics
involved in insurance activities
• Knowledge and understanding of the Swiss insurance industry and market
• Excellent project management disciplines including production of project plans,
key quality programme deliverables and working and delivering to strict time
• Excellent communication and people skills, with a strong emphasis on team
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work on diverse teams with a
diverse range of people
• "Can do" attitude with a real willingness to learn and participate
• Enthusiasm and passion for the delivery of market leading solutions that make
• Willingness to travel
• You enjoy working with different people from different fields
• You communicate confidently in German and English - any further languages
would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Reddington on email@example.com.