Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Consulting - Deloitte Digital Salesforce/SAP C4C, Business Analyst
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
As a consultant within Deloitte Digital, you will be providing our clients with advice on digital change, helping them to exploit web, mobile and social media to strengthen their brand and grow their business. You will be working with both our clients and the Deloitte Digital teams to define and optimise digital strategies and support them through digital and multichannel transformation programmes. We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme (e.g. CIMA certificate).
What you can expect from us
• In this entry-level position, you will assist the organisation’s customer facing functions with the transformation of their customer processes and technologies
• Strive for innovative solutions in areas such as digital marketing, omni-channel commerce and next generation customer service
• Support the definition of a CRM vision and roadmap
• Support the optimization and (re)design of commercial processes across sales, marketing and service
• Configure and customise CRM solutions (such as Salesforce or SAP Cloud for Customer)
• Academic record of achievements from a reputable university
• Excellent knowledge and passion for digital across mobile, social and e-commerce
• Passion for working collaboratively within and thriving in a multi-disciplinary team
• You think analytically and in a structured manner.
• You communicate confidently in German and English. French would be an advantage.
• Mobility and flexibility to travel
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Sandra Böttcher at firstname.lastname@example.org.