Network Operations Engineer 80-100%
Network Operations Engineer
Would you like to join us in setting new standards? As the IT-Service-Provider for Switzerland's leading insurance company we offer a range of attractive career opportunities with lots of flexibility to ambitious individuals.
Take the initiative and join a company with an open corporate culture – come over to our side, where there's plenty of room for you to develop
About the job
- Infrastructure delivery with a focus on CH Domestic Network and DC Network components
(Web-Proxy, LAN, WAN, WiFi, Firewall, DNS, VPN and related requests, etc.)
- Engineering and 3rd Level support for the Web-Proxy Platforms
- Advising and consulting internal customers based on demand and project requests
- Review changes and implementation plans created by 3rd party delivery teams
- Ensure efficient 3rd level support for incident & problem management
- Proven, strong experience & understanding of the following areas or technologies:
• Configuration, implementation and management of Cisco LAN and WAN technologies, datacenter technologies are a plus (Checkpoint NGFW, F5 BigIP, Cisco Nexus, Cisco ASA)
• Design, configuration, implementation and management of BlueCoat Proxies and or Cisco Ironport
• Configuration and implementation of Wireless networks using Cisco UWN
- Proven experience in implementing Network project requirements ensuring business readiness and providing business as usual support in a complex multi-tenanted Data Centre environment
- Comprehensive understanding of a broad range of Network and Network Security technologies esp. on Network routing, switching, firewalling, VPN and load balancing
- Ability and interest to work in a cultural challenging environment (Europe, India)
• Experience with offshore teams and respective processes
• Fluent in English and German
- Good communications skills, conceptual and analytical thinking
- Service oriented mind set and good teamplayer
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and know how to set clear objectives? If so, then why not choose a successful company with an international orientation to help you get ahead? We offer a range of activities, a large number of projects and attractive opportunities with which you can advance your career.
Seize the moment and apply online! For more information, Claudine Schweizer, Recruiting Manager, our recruiting manager, at +41 58 215 81 59.
We are unable to accept applications through staff referral agencies for this position.
Join us in setting new standards – redefine your perspectives.
For other job opportunities go to