Area Sales Director Europe
We are one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
Area Sales Director - Europe (f/m), Ref. CGE 3562
The Area Sales Director for our region Europe is responsible for the relationship development and sales activities related for key airlines located in Europe. The main sales focus is set on growing our market share with operators, airlines and lessors in that region. He / she reports directly to the Vice President Europe and is responsible to deliver allocated sales targets (Order Intake and Revenue Targets), drive the sales performance and identify new opportunities. Developing of excellent B2B relationships with new and existing customers or relevant stakeholders is understood as key responsibility of an Area Sales Director.Your tasks:
- Provide pricing inputs and commercial feasibility on contract proposals in close cooperation with the BU Product management teams
- Develops customer relationships to an excellent level to ensure customer strategic aims and objectives are understood to develop winning business strategies to maintain existing business, and achieve new business opportunities.
- Provides insights into regional market developments to the commercial organization on a regular basis (e.g: bi-weekly calls) to ensure SRT products are consistently reviewed for innovation and customer attractiveness
- Drives assigned customer accounts to hit quarterly and annual sales targets
- Ensure all assigned sales campaigns are aligned to the SR Technics’ brand image and reflect the corporate brand to all external stakeholders
- Participates as designated in regional aviation events per SR Technic’s event schedule.
- Maintain the integrity and completeness of information required for reporting & projects in the CRM tool.
- Participates in weekly / daily communications for cross BU updates and sharing of information (I.e. conference calls, meetings, reviews, etc.) as designated by the business and regional VP Sales.
- Is part of the team who negotiates short and long term contracts with customers.
- MBA / University degree in Engineering or Business Economics/Business Administration or similar education with specialization in Sales
- 5 + years of working experience in leading a comprehensive sales department or a Key Account management function, preferably significant experience in the MRO business or aviation industry
- Demonstrated success in international or global cross cultural selling (Aviation industry; MRO experience preferred)
- Must have built and retained international contacts within the aviation industry
- Proven track record of success in a difficult and challenging sales environment
- Fluency in English , additional language is a plus
- A versatile, quick-thinking and solution oriented mind with strong analytical and conceptual skills & a professional decision making behavior
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong customer and result orientation
- Intercultural awareness and high sensitivity for people, situations and opportunities
- Self-driven, strategic and innovative thinker with a "can do" attitude who actively takes ownership, initiative and responsibility
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Direct applications will be treated with priority.