Project Manager Product Analysis & Costing (f/m)
We are one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
Junior Project Manager Product Analysis & Costing (f/m), Ref. IPPA
The Product Analysis and Costing team is a part of the product and market development department of the Component Services business unit within SR Technics. We provide higher amangement, product management/sales and other internal stakeholders such as Procurement, Engineering, Inventory Management and Account Management with tailored business intelligence about the maintenance cost of aircraft components. Our prfound understanding, evaluation and forecasting of the direct maintenance cost, serves as the baseline for bid pricing, special evaluations for management reporting and other core activities throughout the division. In that function you will report directly to the Head of Product Analysis & Costing.
- Bid support (expert role on consulting; in depth costing, performance figures)
- Investigate, generate and define the costing structure for Component Services flight hour rate business
- Development of standards for product management in order to provide a tailored and fast costing & pricing
- Development and definition of influecing factors like aircraft aging, utilization, flight hour/flight cycle ratio and the risk assessment of those factors
- Continuous development and up-date of the pre-calculation and post-calculation costing models
- Calculating Direct Maintenance cost for component services flight hour rate business during customer acquisition process
- Performing postcalculation and assessing the performance of existing component services customers
- Maintenance and development of the web based Direct Maintenance Cost Reportting tool for the whole Component Services Business Unit
- Preparation of detailed direct maintenance cost budgets/forecasts for the whole business unit
- Higher degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration
- Strong interest in business economics, project management and financial modelling
- A quick-thinking and solution oriented mind with strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Global minded and self-driven individual with a "can do" attitude who actively takes ownershop, initiative and responsibitliy
- Experience in MRO/aviation industry or general business intelligence is an advantage
- Very good IT literacy in MS Office is required, SAP R/3 and SAS data warehouse is desired
- Professional communication, presentation and teamwork skills
- Fluent in English (w/s)
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Direct applications will be treated with priority.