We are one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
Specialist, Product Analysis & Costing (f/m), Ref ESFPYour tasks:
Product Analysis & Costing Specialist is responsible for establishing sound, transparent and traceable market driven price structures, as well as define, analyze and generate the costing structures for Engine Services flight hour rate business. In addition, the specialist is engaged in the development of standards and tools in order to provide tailor-made costing and pricing structures as per business requirements.
- Continuous development of our cost and price analysis algorithms and methodology
- Maintenance and development of tools for product management, based on business specific databases and SAP/SAS Data warehouse
- Define, develop and analyze correlation factors and trends, generate reporting
- Drive continuous improvements on tools and data warehouse development
- Understanding customers’ requirements, supporting product managers in the conceptual design and specification of customized service solutions
- Assist in the establishment of business-specific engine flight hour rate via modeling/costing/pricing of financial business cases
- Maintain the Engine Services Capability Fixed Price catalog in SAP R3
- Degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration with strong sense of financial and commercial aspects
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an engineering/technical environment, preferably in the aircraft engine MRO business and in a similar role
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and conceptual skills with good sense of data analysis
- Very good IT literacy, particularly with SAP R/3, SAS data warehouse and MS Office (Excel & Access)
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who actively takes ownership, initiative and responsibility
- Able to work under pressure, flexible, creative and innovative
- Fluent in English (Level C1); German is a plus
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Direct applications will be treated with priority.