The EPFL Blue Brain Project (BBP), situated on the Campus Biotech in Geneva, Switzerland, applies advanced neuroinformatics, data analytics, high-performance computing and simulation-based approaches to the challenge of understanding the structure and function of the mammalian brain in health and disease. The BBP provides the community with regular releases of data, models and tools to accelerate neuroscience discovery and clinical translation through open science and global collaboration.
To strengthen its Administrative team we are looking for an
- Administrative support for BBP heads and members in administrative matters and interact with EPFL and BBP operations (Finance, HR and Procurement teams)
- Travel and accommodation management for BBP heads
- Provide logistics support for meetings (room booking, agenda editing and formatting, catering)
- Contact point for visitors (administrative support, guidance, liaison with internal stakeholders)
- Participate to internal communication and events organization
- Produce and maintain central databases (publications, contacts, library)
- CFC de commerce or equivalent
- Previous administrative experience in an academic environment an asset
- Excellent English and French written and spoken
- Familiarity with virtual communication systems
- Diplomatic, well organized, resistant to stress, multitasking person with positive and pro active attitude, able to anticipate.
The Blue Brain Project is:
- A world-recognized leader in simulation-based research in neuroscience.
- A dynamic, multidisciplinary, international and collaborative working environment committed to benefitting the global community
- A modern working environment, based at the Biotech Campus in Geneva Sécheron
Start date:as soon as possible; Deadline for application:position open until filled
Activity rate:100%; Duration of contract:1 year, renewable Ref:ADMIN-6
Applicants should submit a cover letter and a detailed CV in PDF format only, with file name “ Surname_position _Cover Letter” and “ Surname_positon _CV”electronically to email@example.com. Please use the position title in the “object” field.