Lausanne, EPFL Innovation Park, Switzerland
Voisin Consulting Life Sciences( www.voisinconsulting.com) assists Biotech, Pharma and Medtech manufacturers to develop, register and launch innovative products in Europe and North America. VCLS supports innovative life sciences companies throughout product development, from the design of global development strategies, to their implementation and submissions to regulatory agencies and payers.
A team of 120 professionals in Europe (Paris & Rennes, France; London, UK; Lausanne, Switzerland), the USA (Cambridge, MA; San Francisco, CA; Miami, FL & Somerville, NJ), and Bangalore, India, offers numerous career opportunities both to healthcare product developers and support staff.
Our team is our greatest asset. VCLS is constantly looking for talented and motivated people, attracted by the very dynamic work environment of a fast-expanding truly international company.
Our company is an international SME with 8 entities based into 5 different countries.
Key Responsibilities :
As a Business Integrator in our Project Management Office (PMO), you will work within a team that advises the company on the subject of integration and the optimum use of SaaS-based solutions. You will also be responsible for both the analysis and the definition of processes, as well as for the implementation of the latter. To do this, you will not only follow the classic waterfall development model, but will also work flexibly (SCRUM). Further tasks will include the integration of software solutions into our existing landscape and the analysis of marketing, project and service processes from an IT perspective. You will act as a liaison between the business users and both internal and external IT suppliers.
Your qualifications :
- A BSc/MSc degree in computer science, business informatics, business analysis, business studies or science, or a similar qualification
- Several years of consulting and project experience with regard to concept development, and the development and implementation of IT systems
- A few years of experience in implementing Salesforce.com or Sharepoint, ideally within a consulting environment, and proven practical experience (both in a managerial and technical capacity) in leading a project team
- Adequate communication skills to communicate effectively over all hierarchical levels (incl. Management Board), good analytical and concept development skills and a high sense of quality awareness
- Ready to take personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- High energy and resilience, and calm under pressure
- High priority for teamwork
- Self-motivated, committed and result-driven
- Fast comprehension and learning receptivity
- Mobility and a willingness to travel
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken), French an asset
Please send your application with CV and Cover letter to:email@example.com
Edited on 10.08.16/lp