Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Job ID183322BRPosition TitleMedical AdvisorDivisionPHARMABusiness UnitONCOLOGY BU - NPHCountrySwitzerlandWork LocationRotkreuzCompany/Legal EntityNovartis Pharma Schweiz AGFunctional AreaResearch & DevelopmentTherapeutic/Disease AreaOncologyJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeRegularJob DescriptionTo provide thorough up-to-date medical and clinical expertise to drive early development studies (Phase I & II) in order to optimally mediate between Novartis and key influencers/stakeholders. To collaborate with Country, Regional and Global team members in the preparation of early product strategy.
Medical Affairs Strategy and Operations
• Collaborates with SciOps and Clinical Operations, advises / recommends potential investigators for local and global studies, ensuring the right mix of medical experts – furthermore ensure the optimal deployment of early phase studies with all relevant activities including study center support and collaboration with internal stakeholders.
• Participates in gathering clinical insights / needs / feedback from medical experts / customers in country and communicates to internal partners including Marketing and Global Development teams
• Raises awareness of Novartis products / disease areas through the publication of manuscripts, presentations and training, according to NP4 and local regulations
• Provides a source of key medical knowledge on the company’s products
Regulatory and Risk Management
• Ensures that own work meets all regulatory requirements and complies with local and Global standards
Internal / External Relationships
• Builds professional relationships with country level medical experts and participates on cross-functional internal teams
• Understands pathways for communication between Country and key Global colleagues / product teams
Integrity and Compliance
• Works within Integrity and Compliance policies and ensures those around him / her do the same
• Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassmentMinimum requirements• MD, PharmD, Pharmacist, PhD and other
life sciences, PhD preferred, with solid medical/ technical
• German or French (mother tongue), very good knowledge of the other language; Fluent in English (oral and written)
• 2-3 years Pharma experience in a similar role
• Prior experience with Phase I & II studies is an advantage
• Strategic thinking
• Good indirect leadership and planning skills
• State of the art knowledge in scientific area.
• Extensive knowledge of all aspects of drug development, GCP and local regulations.
• Good analytical skills.
• Understanding of marketing principles and strategies.