Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Job ID196380BRPosition TitleWorldWide Brand Manager – EntrestoDivisionPHARMABusiness UnitGPS&CCountrySwitzerlandWork LocationBaselCompany/Legal EntityNovartis Pharma AGFunctional AreaMarketingJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeRegularJob DescriptionSupport the Brand Director / Therapeutic Area Head with high quality timely marketing input and implement tactical plans/projects in order to maximize the value of the brand(s) through life cycle management. Drive execution of marketing strategies through global operational product plan and prepare Novartis for launch.
• Support marketing input into the development and launch of new products to ensure competitiveness; pro-vide marketing contributions to ensure effective and fast launch process for assigned product(s).
• Lead the marketing team for customer initiatives (e.g., promotional tools, International meetings, public relations, internal communications, etc.).
• Contribute to the writing/input of global launch, product positioning, pricing strategy and marketing plans.
• Support worldwide market penetration efforts (product or product group specific): Key success factor assimilation & dissemination, proactively address customer (Product Manager) needs, gather data and provide input into the International marketing plan as well as other key documents.
• Prepare and manage International Product Manager meetings
• Manage International data Base inputs; summaries and report on competitive assessments, forecasts, key Country sales, and active ingredients.
• Implement key marketing activities e.g. brand tracking and forecasting programs.
• Monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of assigned promoted products to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
• Identify trends, opportunities and threats (worldwide and in key local markets) for product group and propose corresponding measures.
• Track and report on the active ingredient/production needs for near and long term.
• Coordinate the communication of product related information across the organization.
• Coordinate understanding of future CPO demands with Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP).Minimum requirementsUniversity degree in Science and/or degree in Business Desirable degrees: Marketing or clinical Research English: good spoken & written Product/Therapy Knowledge: Possess an in-depth knowledge of product, dosage forms, disease treatment and alternative therapy.
Market knowledge & Planning: Sensitive to global market dynamics, country differences, segmentation, pricing strategies and have an in-depth understanding of marketing.
Clinical Development: Establish strong link with worldwide clinical development groups and co-ordinate product marketing strategies within agreed time lines. Advertising & Promotion: Review and approve journal advertisement programs, sample formats, visual aids, literature for detailing and communication plans.
Sales Force Dynamics: Understand the dynamics of the field force, the advantages of co-promotion and maxi-mum product potential. - Cardiovascular experience and experience of big brand launches is an advantage - Relevant geographical market experience of the major launch markets is an advantage.