Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Global Head Integrity & Compliance Risk Review and Prevention
Job ID197553BRPosition TitleGlobal Head Integrity & Compliance Risk Review and PreventionDivisionPHARMABusiness UnitGlobal LegalCountrySwitzerlandWork LocationBaselCompany/Legal EntityNovartis Pharma AGFunctional AreaLegal & Intellectual Property & ComplianceJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeRegularJob DescriptionA global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. We're committed to peak performance, improving the quality of life, and embracing and leveraging diverse backgrounds, cultures and talents to achieve competitive advantage.
Yhe Global Head Integrity & Compliance (I&C) Risk Review and Prevention will enable and drive integrity and ethical business conduct through the development and implementation of the risk management framework for Code of Conduct (CoC), Anti-Bribery (AB), Professional Practices Policies (P3) and Conflicts of Interest (CoI) for Pharma.
The core responsibilities for this role include the following:
• Lead the global Pharma risk assessment and monitoring team, including functional responsibility for the Regional Monitoring teams.
• Actively participate in the design of a risk management framework for I&C and deployment of this framework within Pharma including, but not limited to, identifying potential areas of risk and designing, implementing and continuously evolving a risk-based monitoring strategy for Pharma, and overseeing Pharma-wide remediation actions.
• Provides advice and consultation to management and I&C associates to create transparency and promote a strong risk management culture
• Provides cross-divisional leadership in risk assessment, monitoring and compliance assessments and collaborates with Group I&C to develop group-wide strategies in these areas.
• Regularly presents to the Divisional Compliance Committee and Pharma Executive Committee and engages senior leaders in the I&C agenda to promote and foster a culture of Integrity.
• Provide leadership, consultation and decision support to the business on compliance related topics, major initiatives and emerging concepts.
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with Internal Audit, BPO and other assurance functions to identify trends, root causes and associated risks and incorporate these into the Pharma I&C risk management framework.
• Oversees the preparation of regular reports and metrics.
• Ensure systems or tools for enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of the respective framework area are identified and in place.
• Lead the sharing of expertise on the respective framework area within the function in order to ensure functional skill building within the I&C FunctionMinimum requirements• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent 4 Year University Degree required
• Fluency in English; other European languages such as French, German, Italian is helpful
• Minimum of 7-10 years of work in compliance or a compliance related-field
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, its dynamics, regulatory framework and customer needs ( we will consider other equivalent, highly regulated industry experience (e.g., financial services) in areas relevant to accountabilities listed above
• Experience with balancing global standards and local cultures
• Proven ability to lead complex projects and collaborate within and across cross-functional teams and business units, in a matrix environment