Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Intern Scientific Engagement Governance
Job ID198081BRPosition TitleIntern Scientific Engagement GovernanceDivisionPHARMABusiness UnitGPS&CCountrySwitzerlandWork LocationBaselCompany/Legal EntityNovartis Pharma AGFunctional AreaInterns/Students on Novartis PayrollJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeInternshipJob DescriptionTrain Novartis standards and processes to 3rd party (e.g. logistics, exhibition companies) agencies in order to mitigate risks and ensure that services are delivered as agreed, to allow teams (Global Franchises) to focus on their core tasks. Perform monitoring activities in order to ensure standards are implemented.
Duration of internship: January 2017 - June 2017 (6 months)
• Manage and train 3rd party agencies on various Novartis standards & processes
• Track congress costs and monitor congress finance process (Event IDs)
• Conduct quarterly Event monitoring exercises for 3rd party logistics agencies, Medical Education agencies and Booth builders, leverage observations/learnings in enhanced processes
• Assess international venues/locations against NP4 standards and local country regulations
• Serve as Center of Excellence for internal and external customer needs regarding Scientific Engagement Governance topics
• Take special tasks on board within the frame of experience and responsibility (e.g help Head of Scientific Engagement Governance with shaping the Scientific Engagement Governance Model)
• Execute standardized administrative services if required (such as raising Purchase Orders for C&E Sponsorships including monitoring of payment flow, extension of 3rd party agencies badge extension, meeting room administration etc.)Minimum requirements• Bachelor in Finance and / or Event Management required or students who are close to the end of their Master degree in Finance or Event Management. Also recent Bachelor / Master Postgraduates (graduation not longer than 9 months ago) will be considered.
• Fluent English in spoken and written, German would be an advantage.
• 1year of experience in Finance and / or Event Management.
• Marketing or Business background desirable.
• Previous experience in Pharma company desirable.
• Experience in Pharma regulatory environment desirable.