Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Job ID193133BRPosition TitleProject Leader DevicesDivisionPHARMABusiness UnitGlobal Tech OpsCountrySwitzerlandWork LocationBaselCompany/Legal EntityNovartis Pharma AGFunctional AreaResearch & DevelopmentJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeRegularJob Description- Design, plan, perform, interpret and report results of scientific experiments for the preparation and timely delivery of drug substances (DS), drug products (DP), processes and procedures.
- Lead and manage all project/local network activities, support/coach team members, participate in sub-teams and contribute to overall strategies and goals.
1. Actively participate in teams, projects, networks and/or platforms. Fulfill all related tasks and responsibilities related to own discipline.
2. Proactively communicate key issues and any other critical topics in a timely manner to the appropriate management level and/or to any other relevant project team member(s).
3. Design, plan, perform and monitor all assigned activities.
4. Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects, networks and/or platforms.
5. Actively participate in budget forecast, grant preparation and tracking of invoices. Demonstrate cost awareness in all assigned projects and/or networks.
6. Interpret results, evaluate data, draw relevant conclusions, write reports.
7. Contribute to risk analyses and/or peer review and process challenge meetings.
8. Generate scientific documents to hand over to internal and/or external partners (TechOps, authorities, external companies)
9. Actively support generation of international registration documents. Interact with authorities where appropriate.
10. Interact/collaborate with Research and/or other functions in Development to facilitate transfer of knowledge and deliveries of DS and/or DP.
11. Actively contribute to team goals.
12. Contribute to evaluation of new scientific technologies/equipment and prepare CAR and USR if applicable.
13. Support the journey towards a multi-skilled, highly innovative and motivated workforce operating in a self-directed team set-up. Support cultural evolution and change management. (Leadership)
14. Coach/lead team members: support objectives setting, performance evaluations and development planning discussions with team members where appropriate. Participate in recruiting process if applicable.Minimum requirementsMinimum education:
Technician with continuing education (EU) or BS/MS or equivalent
- Advanced degree in a scientific or relevant discipline (Ph.D. or equivalent).
- Good knowledge of English (oral and written).
- Desirable knowledge of site language.
1. Excellent knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
2. Proficient in utilization of special tools/equipment, lab automation tools and specialized facilities e.g., containment/sterile labs.
3. Good knowledge of software and computer tools.
4. Profound literature search skills.
5. Ability to work in and/or lead teams.
6. Strong leadership skills.
7. Strong knowledge of relevant SOP, GLP, GMP and Novartis regulations and policies.
8. Very good communication skills. Good presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills. Advanced coaching skills.
9. May require up to 15% travel