Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Compensation and Benefits Business Partner
Job ID195039BRPosition TitleSenior Compensation and Benefits Business PartnerDivisionNBSBusiness UnitHR NBSCountrySwitzerlandWork LocationBaselCompany/Legal EntityNovartis Pharma AGFunctional AreaHuman ResourcesJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeRegularJob DescriptionServing as in-country C&B business partner: in partnership with HR, Finance, Staffing and Line Management, ensure the development, implementation and management of cost-effective C&B programs designed to attract, retain and reward high caliber talent, while meeting business goals and strategic objectives within the assigned client group(s) (Novartis Technical Operations and Quality - 4.000 associates).
Manage and support local, regional, and/or global projects as required. Ensure the delivery of in-country C&B services in collaboration with NBS (Novartis Business Services) Compensation Solutions.
Assess the competitiveness of the reward programs and develop, implement and communicate innovative new solutions.
• Understand and analyses business needs, talent priorities and market trends in order to develop, review and implement C&B programs in-country that ensure the Novartis value proposition remains fair and competitive.
• Support local C&B processes, such as base pay, short- and long-term incentives, benefits, recognition/retention plans, and non-NTL compensation proposals. Provide input, review and coverage where needed for C&B global processes managed by NBS Compensation Solutions such as the annual compensation review cycle, job evaluation and benchmarking.
• Be the single Point of Contact for the EASY Functional Level system in Switzerland. Evaluate roles including local EASY Level and support the endorsement of GJFA Codes for new created and /or modified positions.
• Act as local C&B subject matter expert: consult and partner with Country HRBPs, Line Managers, NBS Compensation Solutions, Division C&B and the Swiss cross-divisional C&B Team to identify, understand and address issues related to Compensation and Benefits. Influence stakeholders effectively, both globally and locally.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the compensation administration (pay-for-performance, market competitiveness, internal equity, differentiation, etc.) and develop and implement necessary local innovative action plans. Provide value added compensation data analysis to facilitate management and HR decision-making: make recommendations that are aligned with Group C&B guidelines ensuring market competitiveness and return on investment.
• Support the development, implementation and communication of new local or global reward programs and processes. Provide support and input to the local change management and transition plans. • Lead/support all assigned local, regional and/or global projects, initiatives and processes as required representing the client group on assigned projects: responsible for the successful implementation of cross-divisional C&B infrastructure projects within the assigned client group.
• Support efforts to align programs, policies, practices and guidelines on a cross-divisional basis. Drive change management within the assigned client group. Identify and balance areas where fine-tuning is needed to meet differing business needs.
• Support communication and training initiatives aimed at ensuring that country, regional and global C&B programs/processes are understood by HRBPs, managers and associates.Minimum requirements• University degree or equivalent education.
• Master degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
• Further education in Compensation and Benefits as Global Remuneration Professional.
• English and German essential.
• Other languages desirable.
• 5 to 8 years of C&B experience in an operational or consulting role for a business line, function or franchise and/or in an HR role with strong operational/execution focus.
• Excellent knowledge of C&B and HR systems.
• Excellent process/project management skills and experience with the implementation of innovative programs
• Good organizational awareness, including broad experience working in cross-functional and cross-divisional teams.
• Strong problem-solving, negotiation, influence and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent developed analytical skills