Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Job ID193348BRPosition TitleHead Global Organization Development Center of ExcellenceDivisionCORPORATEBusiness UnitGROUP HUMAN RESOURCESCountrySwitzerlandWork LocationBaselCompany/Legal EntityNovartis International AGFunctional AreaHuman ResourcesJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeRegularJob DescriptionDevelop / disseminate / implement Enterprise wide OD solutions (org diagnostics, org effectiveness, change management, culture, capability building etc.) that will enable Novartis to successfully and sustainably drive its transformation, contributing to the mission of discovering new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
Drive the execution of the HR and Talent & Leadership strategies making Novartis HR:
1) The partner of choice to pro-actively design new business models and organizational structures
2) Experts in guiding organizations and associates through change.
Major Accountabilities (Describe the main results of the job to be achieved )
• Thought leadership in OD; leads the global OD center of expertise collaborating closely with cross-divisional/cross-unit TMOD leads in the TOP LT (Talent & Organiza-tional Performance Leadership Team)
• Pro-actively identify / diagnose organization development needs for Novartis, define interventions and lead implementation with OD leads in divisions/units, HR Heads/HRBPs and business leaders (manage and execute diagnostics to measure OD-related business needs, plan actions, track progress)
• Act as an internal consultant in specific parts of the organisation where particular business issues need to be addressed
• Provide OD expertise to large-scale, company-wide business priorities and strategic initiatives to deliver superior business results
• Own usage and accreditation of Novartis OD tools and programs; coordinates and cultivates global team effectiveness network of certified practitioners to ensure on-going development, sharing of best practices, and leverage this critical group to build high performing teams across Novartis
Organization Health/Culture Development
• Develops in conjunction with Talent Management Organization Development Heads the diagnostic, approach and alignment of culture initiatives based on the Novartis Values and Behaviours
• Leads the embedding of the values and behaviours – awareness, skill building, recognition and identifying / overcoming barriers
• Owns the design, development and administration of NVS’ organization health/engagement practices, including employee and pulse surveys, reporting and analytics and coordinated action planning
• Leads needs assessment, design, development and deployment of team or other in-terventions to address organizational health survey
• Leads creation, implementation and maintenance of NVS’ change management cur-riculum and certification process
• Leads and coordinate the cross-divisional/unit change management agenda/priorities with senior Change & OD Leads of all divisions/units, to facilitate transformation
• Coordinates and cultivates global change management network of certified practi-tioners to ensure ongoing development, sharing of best practices, and leverage this critical group to manage complex global changes across Novartis
HR Capability (OD)
• Builds, deploys and ensures HR capability to support the organization development strategies and programs across NVS making Novartis HR the partner of choice to design business models and organizational structures
• Lead the build-up of capability/skills for business leaders and the HR organization in areas OD expertise (e.g. change management skills, organizational design, culture, team effectiveness, employee engagement, organization climate, etc.)Minimum requirementsUndergraduate degree or equivalent; MBA or master’s degree or equivalent is ideal.
• 15-20+ years of broad Human Resources experi-ence, with emphasis in enterprise organization de-velopment
• Strong experience with senior executive engagement and facilitation, defining and aligning on organization development strategies and actions.
• Knowledge and experience with change management methodologies and leading and facilitating large-scale organization / transformational change initia-tives.
• Known for strong collaboration with the broader HR community in the design and implementation of tal-ent processes and practices. Plans for and ensures effective implementation on an enterprise-wide ba-sis. Develops HR’s capabilities to effectively facili-tate and support line managers in the execution of all talent & organization processes.