Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Job ID 190054BR Position Title Global Change Comms Manager, NBS IT Division NBS Business Unit COMMUNICATION&CHANGE MGMT NBS Country Switzerland Work Location Basel Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharma AG Functional Area Communications & Public Affairs Job Type Full Time Employment Type Regular Job Description Manage the communications strategy for the global implementation of a multi-year, global transformation of Novartis Business Services IT (3,500 associates in 20+ countries), by developing and implementing change communication strategies and plans, aligned with the NBS IT and NBS IT Communications and Change strategies and plans.
• Develop and manage change communications strategies and plans Global IT functions which are aligned with the overall IT Change Management and Communications strategy and plans.
• Provide communication counsel and support to NBS IT senior leaders to help drive change within the organization.
• Develop compelling communication materials and activities that drive awareness, under-standing and active support / participation in the change journey, leveraging new and existing communications channels.
• Develop stakeholder maps to ensure all audiences affected by NBS IT transformation programs are factored into change communication plans with targeted messages and drive subsequent implementation of the plans
• Provide counsel and advice on strategic communications tools and tactics, messaging platforms and delivery channels for the IT Transformation journey, as needed.
• Source and manage creative agencies where appropriate
• Contribute to a high performing team, with excellent quality standards and a collaborative attitude to achieve business objectives.
• Build network with stakeholders and contribute to positioning Communications and Change as a center of excellence. Minimum requirements Minimum: University degree in relevant area (strategic communications, change communications, organizational development)
• Highly proficient in English (read/write/speak)
• Other languages (desirable)
• 10+ years in change communication/relevant area with strong focus on internal communication/change
• Track record of successfully managing communication for large transformation and/or change initiatives in the Healthcare industry or IT
• Ability to network and communicate with NBS IT leadership team of various functions at Global, Region and country levels.
• Ability to balance resource demands from multiple internal customers.
• Excellent analytical abilities