Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
IT Program Manager SPT (Track and Trace)
Job ID196144BRPosition TitleIT Program Manager SPT (Track and Trace)DivisionNBSBusiness UnitIT NBSCountrySwitzerlandWork LocationBaselCompany/Legal EntityNovartis Pharma AGFunctional AreaInformation TechnologyJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeRegularJob DescriptionROLE PURPOSE
The IT Program Manager SPT is the overall program lead for SPT, accountable for delivery against approved program scope/budget/schedule/resources, oversees project team(s) and key-stakeholder management, risk management and user adoption.
He/she ensures that the SPT user requirements of the manufacturing sites are met, through the delivery of the SPT rollout and follow-on projects.
In addition this role assumes responsibility within the program for the optimal design, delivery and deployment of design processes, practices and solutions vs. business requirements e.g. new SPT CORE build in alignment with Global Business Owner(s).
The Program Manager assumes responsibility for the end-to-end smooth transition of service delivery vs. defined stakeholder requirements and ensures the optimal planning and deployment of all activities and resources associated with a release.
Partner with senior business & IT stakeholders in all aspects for IT project preparation & execution leveraging lessons-learned and continuous improvement to standardize efficient project deployment.
• Directs outputs of a large program/project team, often across geographical boundaries
• Ensures overall success of a major program and the effective use of resources
• Acts as mentor in the area of Project Management and influences the personal development of mentees
• Drives the adoption of project management methods and tools
• Maintain control over the program’s status and budget.
• Report program status and issues where help is needed to the executive steering committee
• Ensure full compliance to the Novartis guidelines & methodology
• Lead the project staff, deployment partner(s)
• Takes decisions with short to medium-term impact independently based on precedence and within guidelines generally available.Minimum requirementsEducation
• University degree in computer science, management information systems or related discipline
• Desirable education: Master’s degree
• Languages: Fluent English written & spoken
• >=5 years of working-expertise in discrete/process industry; preferable in Pharmaceutical industry
• >=8 years of senior experience in IT program/project management for global rollouts (ERP-like programs)
• Exhibits a comprehensive knowledge of project management methodology
• Has a deep knowledge of business process analysis and design, system architectures, technology standards, etc.
• Provides comprehensive and authoritative technical or professional guidance on a wide range of issues within the area of program management to influence internal and/or external stakeholders
• Extensive knowledge and ability to drive IT strategy and architectural standards.
• Interacts with a typically diverse senior internal and external audience and is required to interpret complex information.
• Superior communication, presentation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
• Solid understanding of Manufacturing IT solutions e.g. SAP-AII-OER, SAP-SD/PP-PI, ePedigree, Warehouse Mgt., MES
• Good understanding of GxP, CSV