Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Job ID 197426BR Position Title Head IT for Supply Chain and External Supply Operations Division NBS Business Unit IT NBS Country Switzerland Work Location Basel Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharma AG Functional Area Information Technology Job Type Full Time Employment Type Regular Job Description Head IT for Supply Chain and External Supply Operations will lead the IT TechOps Competency Center to create application standards, evolve and drive the organization’s strategy through effective Business Partnering within the ESO & Global Supply Chain Function. In addition, the role is to define, architect, build, and ensure deployment of solutions and services that address business demand in an efficient and effective manner, by establishing and driving a global process that will sustain high levels of standardization and effective system use. This role contributes to creating, evolving and driving the organization's strategy, so as to best underpinning the overall business strategy; it takes overall responsibility for the successful implementation and operation of the organization's processes and to deliver a great business partnership experience.
• Lead the IT function engaging business partners and designing and delivering projects for the global TechOps sites in ESO & Supply Chain applications.
o Lead the creation of IT plans (business operations, project planning and deployment, and service roadmaps) for all TechOps sites.
o Anticipate the future by ensuring systematic business partnering, evaluating the applicability and effectiveness of current solutions and the impact on the agreed roadmaps.
• Lead the preparation, obtain agreement and manage the ESO & Supply Chain IT function budget,
• Lead the effective alignment of IT investments within the ESO & Supply Chain IT function’s business priorities. Proactively manage the investment portfolio to deliver the agreed capabilities
• Ensure stakeholder identification and proper engagement, proactively managing internal and external parties
• Has global accountability for the success of ESO & Supply Chain IT
• Plays a key role in identifying and seizing opportunities for continuous service improvement in own unit and across NBS IT
• Addresses business demand by capturing high level technology requirements and ensures technology impact analysis is provided to business
• Develops and enhances relationships with key business stakeholders and actively manages their expectations
• Ensures creation of detailed IT solution/service design matching high level designs and functional specifications to meet quality and performance requirements
• Delivers committed portfolio of projects within agreed constraints;
• Successful delivery of standardized IT solutions for the ESO & Supply Chain Function that are well aligned to the business strategy and global IT Strategy
• KPIs which are relevant for customer satisfaction are clearly defined, constantly measured and met
• Meeting yearly budget target for IT projects and operations Minimum requirements • University degree or equivalent. Master’s degree desirable.
• Business fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Strong knowledge of IT service management processes and experience in improving processes across other BEFs using structured methodology, (i.e, ITIL)
• Experience leading cross functional teams and managing relationships with business customers
• Proven leadership, communication and management skills in a global matrix organization
• Solid experience in a GxP / manufacturing environment, with excellent knowledge in Supply Chain processes
• 6+ years of experience in IT service operations
• 10+ years of management experience
• Proven track record of broad industry experience and excellent understanding of complex enterprise IT landscapes and relationships