Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
AutoStellenID182830BRPositionsbezeichnungMaster StudentDivisionPHARMAGeschäftseinheitGlobal Tech OpsLandSchweizStandortBaselUnternehmen/RechtsträgerNovartis Pharma AGFunktionsbereichInterns/Students on Novartis PayrollArt der StelleVollzeitAnstellungsverhältnisAusbildungStellenbeschreibungThe BPA (Business Planning and Analysis) team is responsible for the Reporting and Analysis of Financial Results, the Monthly Forecast and the Budget preparation. The trainee BPA will be supporting the team during Month End closing, Forecasting and Budget process as well as for all ad hoc analysis needed to support the business. In addition the trainee is expected to continuously improve the tools used for analysis, reporting and planning.
• Understanding how Finance adds value to the business.
• Exposure to different finance roles/process (i.e. Budget process, Finance Reporting & Forecast, Standard Cost Definition & Analysis, Investments, Operational Expenses Analysis, Finance Business Partnering).
• Involvement in day-to-day Finance business, e.g monthly closing, productivity and investment projects.
• On the job learning also includes Finance IT Systems and tools knowledge.
• Support BPA team in preparation of budget planning.
• Support BPA team in provide clear and consistent analysis and explanation on variances to plan.
• Participate in creation of business case and investment requests, ensuring best current financial and operations solutions are considered.Mindestanforderungen• Bachelor in Finance required or students who are currently doing their Master in Finance. Also recent Bachelor / Master Postgraduates (graduation not longer than 6 months ago) will be considered.
• Individuals that are driven to learn about the business, and about BPA.
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration & communication skills.
• Strong Excel skills (VBA knowledge is a plus) Fluent in German and English.