Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Head TM & Acquisition and OD
Job ID186920BRPosition TitleHead TM & Acquisition and ODDivisionCORPORATEBusiness UnitGROUP HUMAN RESOURCESCountrySwitzerlandWork LocationBaselCompany/Legal EntityNovartis International AGFunctional AreaHuman ResourcesJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeRegularJob DescriptionServe client needs by developing & implementing high quality Talent Management and Organization Development solutions that substantially enhance organisational and people capabilities and drive achievement of business goals and strategic objectives.
Provide organization with appropriate talent to fill vacancies.
• Lead, design, develop and monitor organization-wide processes and initiatives, aimed at building organizational capability (e.g. OTR, Talking Talent Sessions, , etc.).
• Serve as expert in the field of Learning Agility / Sustained Performance and support the global roll-out and training of the respective tools and methodologies in alignment with Global Talent Management Organizational Development:
• Contribute to the OD strategy and related OD projects in alignment with the TMN
• Lead HR BPs and Line Managers in major cross-divisonal OD projects / processes in Novartis International e.g. Global Employee Survey, Change Excellence Training, Leadership Framework, Values and Behaviours and other people-related processes that are being launched to measure Organizational Effectiveness or support the development / enhancement of the Organization Staffing:
• Create, develop, monitor and review the Novartis International Staffing Strategy in close alignment with the Global Staffing Council
• Represent Novartis International at the Global Staffing Council and ensure functional input in the development of Staffing strategy and tools, as well as contribute to major cross-divisional staffing related processes and projects in order to support and further enhance Staffing Strategy, Services, Tools and Quality at NovartisMinimum requirements• University degree in social sciences, business degree or broad line management experience, professional HR qualification e.g.. in Recruiting/ C&B, and Talent Management / Leadership Development Fluent in English.German or French desirable
• Minimum 10 ys of HR experience, ideally in OD/TM and Staffing,supported by HR generalist experience, other Specialst experience desirable.
• Excellent consulting, communication and relationship building skills. Organizational Development, project management (global), facilitation, coaching, cross-cultural communication, ability to network with various HR and line functions, strong work ethic, resilient, business and industry knowledge, track record of successfully managing major projects and changes (preferably global), cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Proven strategic skills combined with ability to implement.
Ability to deal with Senior client base.
Excellent in team-working and stakeholder management.